Stamford Town Center caters to every customer by offering a mix of retailers and services. With over 130 retailers in one place, you will find stores like Armani Exchange, Coach, J. Crew, Macy’s, Michael Kors, Sydney Thomas Jewelers, Williams-Sonoma, and XXI Forever. Enjoy fine dining in the Plaza at one of the assortment of restaurants including The Capital Grille, P.F. Chang’s China Bistro, Kona Grill, Plan B Burger Bar, California Pizza Kitchen, and Cosi.
10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
100 Greyrock Place, Stamford, CT 06901
Located at 100 Greyrock Place in Stamford, the Stamford Town Center is one of America's super-regional shopping centers. Stamford Town Center has been serving the Fairfield County Area since its grand opening in 1982 and features over 100 fine shops and restaurants.
Yes, wheelchairs and strollers are available for no charge at Guest Services on Level 4.
You can purchase a "Park Card" credit card in the Garage Office on Level 2 of The Stamford Town Center. The cards are priced at $5 each (3 hours for $0.50 and 4 hours for $0.75).
You can also purchase a Monthly Parking Permit from the Garage Office, at $65.00 per vehicle. All payments can be made in cash or by check. For more information, call the parking office at (203) 324-4478
Stamford Town Center American Express® Gift Cards may be purchased at Guest Services, located on Level 4, Grand Court. Gift cards are available in denominations from $20 to $500. Stamford Town Center American Express® Gift Cards can be used nationwide at your favorite retailers that accept American Express. Corporate orders are welcome.
Stamford Town Center accepts cash, corporate checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Sorry, Stamford Town Center does not accept personal checks, and we cannot sell gift cards over the telephone.
For more information about the Stamford Town Center American Express® Gift Card, visit our Gift Card page.
Restrooms are located on Level 2, Level 5 and on Level 7.
Family restrooms are located on Level 2 and Level 7.
Starbucks is located next to Brookstone across from Guest Services.
Gusnova Gelato and Wetzel's Pretzels
P.F. Changs, The Capital Grille, Kona Grill, Cosi, Plan B Burger Bar, and California Pizza Kitchen are located in the Plaza which is accessible from Level 4, Level 5 and Tresser Boulevard.
The Food Court features an alternative to the Plaza Restaurants. Choices include Great Wraps, Sbarro, Panda Express, Subway, Charley's Grilled Subs , Chicken Now, Funland Frozen Yogurt, and Ichiban Teriyaki.
Please report any lost or found item to Guest Services representatives or to security officers.
Lost and Found items are held in the Security Office on Level 4 and can be claimed or reported by calling (203) 327-1076.
Guest Services is located on level 4, Grand Court.
Hours of Staffing:
Monday - Saturday 10am - 9pm
Sunday - 11am - 6pm
Stamford Town Center has a Looney Tunes Play Area in the Level 7 Food Court. This innovative play area features larger-than-life sculptures of Looney Tunes characters for your children to play on.
Have fun and play safe!
Part time, 3rd shift janitorial position available. Perform general cleaning and upkeep of buildings, grounds & equipment. Using chemicals, scrubbers & other machinery, and having floor care experience (tile, carpet, etc.) are BIG pluses. Criminal background check and drug screen required.
E-mail email@example.com to apply.
Seeking a first-rate Housekeeping Manager for Stamford Town Center. The Housekeeping Manager is responsible for planning, organizing, and developing the overall operation of the Housekeeping Department in accordance with federal, state, and local standards and guidelines along with guaranteeing the highest degree of quality customer care is maintained at all times. Bilingual Spanish is a must. Email resumes.
• Recruit competent personnel using effective recruiting methods to keep staffing at acceptable levels.
• Conduct initial training, regularly assess performance, and quickly make effective corrections to performance and conduct expectations, including retraining and corrective action.
• Maintain positive employee relations through a management style of coaching, motivation, and development. Inspire respect and trust and lead by example.
• Manage the department work schedule to ensure proper preparation and staffing every day and for special events.
• Manage the daily activities of the Housekeeping department to include appropriate cleaning of all public areas,restrooms, offices, etc.
• Measure department effectiveness through quality inspections and adjust as goals change or are not met. Ensure timely and quality task completion.
• Purchase, timely re-order, and maintain appropriate and adequate housekeeping supplies and inventory.
• Ensure the proper maintenance of all equipment; make arrangements for repair and/or replacement of used and
damaged equipment to avoid service disruptions.
• Experience supervising a housekeeping department of 15 or more employees.
• Dedication to excellence in customer service. A proactive approach in anticipating, listening to, understanding, and responding to customer needs.
• Embrace change and is able to change goals and direction quickly and multitask.
• Make a professional impression, both in appearance and conduct. Highly effective verbal and written communicator. Exudes confidence and comfort in interacting effectively with all levels of management.
• Willingness to work where needed and hands-on, alongside the staff.
• Capable of using independent judgment and solid decision making skills ability.
• Knowledge of OSHA and safety standards for housekeeping programs.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
You can purchase a "Park Card" credit cards in the Garage Office on Level 2 of The Stamford Town Center. The cards are priced at $5 each (3 hours for $0.50 and 4 hours for $0.75).
You can also purchase a Monthly Parking Permit from the Garage Office, at $65.00 per vehicle. All payments can be made in cash or by check. For more information, call the parking office at (203)324-4478.
Sign up for emails on sales, stores, events & more!