10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Level 5, Grand Court
|Where to Park:||
Level 3, North
As America’s oldest retailer, Brooks Brothers is synonymous with premium quality, classic style and steady innovation. These values endure in their current offerings for men and women.
Top quality personal care, bath, and home luxuries from a premier retailer from the South of France.
The Art of Shaving has become the best-selling men’s brand at high-end department stores. Their own stores can be found in over 66 locations nationwide.
Quality shaving, skincare and haircare products.
The Art of Shaving
Store Gift Card/Credit
Mall Gift Card
Meet and exceed sales goals by providing a positive customer shopping experience through knowledgeable, friendly and efficient service standards.
• Provide welcoming and knowledgeable customer service
• Responsible for meeting individual sales plan
• Responsible for tracking and reporting individual performance
• Responsible for opening Store/Key Holder
• Responsible for closing of store including end of day cash and credit card reporting
• Responsible for managing Barber Spa appointment book (where services are available)
• Perform merchandising duties including replenishment of stock throughout shift
• Assist in cleaning and maintenance of store as needed
• Responsible for operating cash register
• Perform duties as assigned by Store Manager
• Observe and monitor loss prevention
• Customer Service – Welcoming and knowledgeable customer service, exceptional communication skills, responsible for entire customer experience, and ambassador of the brand. Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
• Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions.
• Business Acumen - Understands business implications of decisions; Displays orientation to profitability; Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with strategic goals.
• Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; Completes tasks correctly and on time; supports organization's goals and values.
• Records- Tracks sales metrics using Gold Standard forms
• Safety- Maintain safety standards in the store.
• Motivation - Sets and achieves challenging goals; Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; Measures self against standard of excellence.
• Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
• Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent.
• Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals. Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
• Upscale retail experience
• Proven sales record
• Responsive and attentive customer service skills
• Enthusiastic, motivated, team player
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient with current computer technologies
Physical Demands: include but may not be limited to standing for long periods at a time and lifting/pushing/unpacking/storing shipments up to 10 lbs.
Sign up for emails on sales, stores, events & more!