10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Level 5, Macy's Wing
|Where to Park:||
Level 7, South
Ann Taylor offers beautiful, luxurious, refined fashion seen through a modern lens, and designed for how women live today.
Banana Republic is an accessible luxury brand, offering high-quality apparel and accessories collections for men and women.
J. Crew is known worldwide for its sophisticated, fun clothing and accessories to live, work, play, and even get married in.
Although named for the simplicity of black and white, White House Black Market's curated collections always reflect the latest colors, prints and styles. Their expert stylists can always help transform a closet, style the current trends or create a unique look—and their personalized services are always complimentary.
Women's contemporary apparel in shades of black and white
White House | Black Market
Mall Gift Card
The Store Manager is responsible for the overall management of the store including the sales, financial, operations, and human resources functions to ensure maximum profitability.
Sales and Customer Satisfaction
1. Demonstrates company values and guiding principles with both customers and Associates.
2. Responsible for meeting store sales goals, Chico’s FAS Canada, Co. Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and budgets.
3. Consistently sets an enthusiastic example in closing the sale. Adheres to customer satisfaction policies and procedures.
4. Projects a professional, fashionable image and appearance at all times.
5. Knowledgeable of Brand products and assortments (i.e., fit and fabric). Communicates this information to customers and Associates effectively.
6. Positively communicates individual Associate and overall store level KPIs, promotions, and incentives to store staff.
7. Provides regular performance feedback to Associates. Coaches, trains and develops Associates to meet and exceed Company Standards. 8. Capable of performing on the sales floor, making and closing sales. Builds clientele through booked appointments. Ensures sales are maximized and returns are seen as an opportunity for additional sales.
9. Ensures the Recognition Board is maintained and up-to-date.
10. Responsible for the understanding and achievement of Company sponsored community outreach goals Cash / Inventory Management
Visual Presentation / Store Maintenance
1. Maintains a well-organized, clean and neat store appearance.
2. Conducts and updates floor sets in accordance with the visual guidelines, ensuring the visual impact of the entire store is maintained.
3. Conducts a minimum of one merchandising walk through per week with the Assistant Sales Managers.
4. Ensures merchandise is properly placed and replenished 5. Teaches Associates visual guiding principles to ensure a visually appealing store is maintained at all times
Human Resources Management
1. Recruits, screens, hires, trains, develop, motivate, supervise, and counsels Assistant Sales Managers and Sales Associates with the partnership of the District Sales Manager.
2. Prepares and conducts Associate performance appraisals and evaluations in accordance with Company guideline.
3. Conducts a 90-day Introductory Period Evaluation on all Associates.
4. Prepares weekly schedules and monitors payroll to establish proper floor coverage.
5. Reviews Associate time sheets/records and other payroll documentation to verify completeness, legibility, accuracy of hours worked and payroll used. Ensures payroll is entered in timely and correct manner.
6. Prepares, directs, and participates in weekly store management and Associate staff meetings.
7. Communicates any Associate concerns or issues to the District Sales Manager and partners with Associate Relations / Human Resources as needed.
8. Ensures all new hire paperwork is complete and timely. Ensures regular maintenance and confidentiality of all Associate files.
9. Ensures compliance with the Stores Handbook guidelines, policies and procedures.
10. Practices effective leadership and portrays a positive team attitude.
1. High School diploma or equivalent educational certification.
2. A minimum of 2 or more years of retail store management experience required. Specialty, fashion store experience preferred.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
4. Possesses excellent customer service skills, with a proven track record in all areas of sales and sales management.
5. Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
6. Established track record in recruiting and retaining a quality sales and support staff.
7. Excellent leadership qualities, training and team building skills.
8. Passion and a sense of urgency for driving and achieving results.
9. Detailed knowledge of store operations and administrative processes.
apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
apply to email@example.com
The Sales Lead is primarily responsible for supporting management in general operations of the store to ensure a great customer experience and maximum profitability. Performs various sales and register transactions
1. Supervises associates engaged in sales, inventory receipt, reconciling cash receipts, or in performing services for customers. Prepares weekly schedules to ensure proper floor coverage within fiscal guidelines.
2. Promotes customer service by ensuring associates are greeting and assisting customers; responds to customer inquiries and complaints in a professional and timely manner. 3. Performs basic operations activities including cash handling and reporting, price changes, merchandise handling, and open and closing duties; reviews time sheets and other payroll documentation for accuracy and submits as appropriate.
4. Monitors associate sales activities and productivity; acknowledges and communicates performance to associates; motivates and trains associates to achieve full potential
5. Maintains an awareness of customers to both increase service levels and reduce security risks; remains current on operational policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security
6. Maintains knowledge of current sales and promotions; presents and displays merchandise in accordance with current promotions and standards.
7. Supports and administers receipt and dispatch of inventory and supplies according to company policy
8. Models sales expectations by utilizing various techniques and communicating product knowledge to the customer; recommends merchandise selections or helps to locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
9. Builds and maintains a solid customer following through clienteling and wardrobing
10. Maintains standards in merchandise handling, presentation, loss prevention, and all other duties as directed by Management
11. Participates in and facilitates visual directives including monthly store sets and merchandise replenishment.
12. Promotes customer service by ensuring associates are greeting and assisting customers; responds to customer inquiries and complaints in a professional and timely manner.
13. Assists in the development of store associates; interprets Key Performance Indicator reports and delivers coaching as needed; provides feedback to Store Manager for associate performance appraisals and evaluations.
14. Other duties as assigned/required.
1. Must be 18 years of age or older 2. High school diploma or equivalent 3. Minimum 3 years prior retail or sales management experience preferred4. Excellent communication, verbal and written skills5. Able to travel to stores throughout the district 6. Excellent customer service skills7. Knowledge of administrative aspects of store operations8. Communicate with customers, standing and maneuvering around sales floor and stockroom, operate register, lift and carry 30 pounds, hand / fold merchandise, climbing, reaching, pushing / pulling9. Regular attendance is essential to this position in order to ensure adequate coverage to meet company objectives. Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays is required.
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply to email@example.com
Sign up for emails on sales, stores, events & more!