Love shopping at our center? Love working here too!
Whether looking for a position with the center or one of our leading retailers, please check back often as positions are updated frequently.
Assistant Store Manager-Selling/Full Time Posted Apr 15th
PRIMARY PURPOSE: The Assistant Store Manager - Selling drives sales growth as the leader of the customer experience on the sales floor, and has a primary duty of management, actively directing and managing direct reports. Assistant Store Manager - Selling is also responsible for achieving results through growing and developing the selling team to deliver individual and team success.
- Assists the Store Manager in the overall management of the store
- Assumes total store leadership in absence of the Store Manager and is a partner in the strategic planning of short and long term goals
- Leads the sales floor and drives store results through the selling team
- Leads and develops leaders and associates in various roles and levels including managers and associates
- Manages competing priorities and business complexities in our higher volume stores, while delivering a memorable customer experience
- Develops and executes short and long term strategies to drive top line sales
- Role models, coaches and develops best-in-class selling behaviors
- Leads and inspires associates to unlock individual potential for extraordinary selling results
- Accountable for the development of associates’ product knowledge which in turn, enables high performance selling
- Responsible for the talent life cycle of direct reports, including recruitment, hiring, onboarding, training, development, performance management, terminations and succession planning
- Leads direct reports to maintain merchandise presentation standards while selling
- Previous experience leading leaders and teams preferred
- Proven ability to lead a pay-for-performance selling team preferred
- Demonstrates ability to improve customer satisfaction and drive customer loyalty
- Proven ability to effectively delegate, follow up and communicate with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrates ability to manage complex and competing priorities through time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrates ability to assess talent, coach, develop and manage performance
- Demonstrates business acumen with strong strategic and analytical skills
- Demonstrates excellent visual merchandising skills
- Schedule flexibility that includes evenings, weekends and holidays
If you are interested in applying, please send your resume and cover letter to VSRecruitment@victoria.com or apply online at http://careers.lb.com
Sales/Part Time Posted Apr 8th
Do you love adding sparkle to People’s Everyday lives? Swarovski is always looking for Fashion Focused & Talented Sales Ambassadors. They have exciting part time opportunities. Great compensation, benefits, growth opportunities, & employee discount.
Interested candidates can send their resume & contact info to Michael.Anderson-Sousa@Swarovski.com
White House | Black Market
Assistant Store Manager/Full Time Posted Apr 5th
1. Supervises associates engaged in sales, inventory receipt, reconciling cash receipts, or in performing services for customers. Prepares weekly schedules to ensure proper floor coverage within fiscal guidelines; reviews time sheets and other payroll documentation for accuracy and submits as appropriate.
2. Promotes customer service by ensuring associates are greeting and assisting customers; responds to customer inquiries and complaints in a professional and timely manner.
3. Models sales expectations by utilizing various techniques and communicating product knowledge to the customer; recommends merchandise selections or helps to locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
4. Maintains a visually appealing store, ensuring proper housekeeping, visual merchandising, and organization are kept to the highest standard. Trains associates on visual merchandising techniques to ensure store is maintained at all times.
5. Monitors associate sales activities and productivity; acknowledges and communicates performance to associates; motivates and trains associates to achieve full potential.
6. Performs all financial activities effectively and in accordance with policy including cash handling and reporting, price changes, and merchandise handling; ensures all register transactions are completed accurately and in accordance with policy.
7. Administers all operational processes including inventory receipt/dispatch, daily replenishment of floor merchandise levels, and execution and preparation of physical inventories.
8. Facilitates and/or manages the general operations of the store ensuring that the store is in working order and adequately maintained to ensure safe and efficient operations.
9. Supports compliance with all applicable laws, loss prevention policies, operating procedures and controls; conducts associate training as needed to reinforce proper controls.
10. Assists in the recruiting, hiring, and development of store associates; interprets Key Performance Indicator reports and delivers coaching as needed; provides feedback to Store Manager for associate performance appraisals and evaluations.
11. Other duties as assigned/required.
1. High School diploma or equivalent
2. Prior retail or sales management experience preferred
3. Excellent communication, verbal, and written skills
4. Proven excellent customer service skills with statistical track record in all areas of sales
5. Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
6. Strong leadership qualities, training and team building skills
7. Knowledge of administrative aspects of store operations
8. Communicate with customers, standing and maneuvering around sales floor and stockroom, operate register, lift and carry 30 pounds, hang/fold merchandise, climbing, reaching, pushing / pulling
9. Regular attendance is essential to this position in order to ensure adequate coverage to meet company objectives. Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays is required.
White House | Black Market
Sales Associates/Part Time Posted Apr 5th
The Sales Associate is primarily responsible for ensuring a great customer experience and maximum profitability. Performs various sales and register transactions and aids in controlling shrink through customer interaction.
1. Meets company sales goals by utilizing sales techniques and communicating product knowledge to the customer; recommends merchandise selections or helps to locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
2. Performs various sales and register transactions including ringing purchases, processing of cash or credit payments and counting money. 3. Maintains an awareness of customers to both increase service levels and reduce security risks; remains current on policies regarding payment and exchanges, customer service, security practices, and other applicable operations.
4. Maintains knowledge of current sales and promotions; maintains pricing and visual standards.
5. Builds and maintains a solid customer following through clienteling and wardrobing
6. Maintains standards in merchandise handling, presentation, loss prevention, and all other duties as directed by Management.
7. Participates in visual directives including monthly store sets and zone maintenance. 8. Other duties as assigned/required.
1. Must be 18 years of age or older
2. High School diploma or equivalent
3. Retail or sales experience preferred
4. Excellent communication skills
5. Excellent customer service skills
6. Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
7. Communicate with customers, Associates, and Management; wear / communicate with headset; stand and maneuver around sales floor and stockroom; operate register; lift and carry 30 pounds; hang / fold merchandise; climb, reach, push / pull, and clean
8. Regular attendance is essential to this position in order to ensure adequate coverage to meet company objectives. Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays is required
Sales, Cashiers and Stock Associates/Part Time Posted Apr 4th
The job of a sales associate involves selling, restocking and merchandising. Excellent customer service is the goal and the sales associate is the means of achieving it. The sales associate is responsible for greeting and assisting the customers as well as maintaining the appearance of the store and the merchandise.
The job of a cashier involves register responsibility as well as administrative duties. Being the last representative of the store that the customer sees before leaving, the cashier must be friendly and energetic as well as swift to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Flexible schedule/availability
- Available to work early shifts (Stock Associates)
- Previous retail experience a plus
- Passion for fashion!
Zara requires professionalism, imagination, high energy and team spirit. Sounds like you? Then apply now by visiting the ZARA store (with your updated resume) and asking to speak to a manager on duty, in consideration for this excellent opportunity.
The Walking Company
Key Holder/Part Time Posted Mar 29th
Part-time position interacting with customers to communicate store products and sales. Requirements include ability to physically bend to help customers try on shoes, comfortable talking with people and able to work a cash register/handle money. One year of management experience preferred.
TO APPLY, visit store for details.
Receptionist/Technician/Full Time Posted Mar 23rd
Receptionist/Technician needed at Eye Doctor's office inside LensCrafters at the Stamford Town Center. Seeking a personable, enthusiastic individual with excellent communication skills.
Front Desk Duties include:
- Checking in/out patients
- Explaining and collecting fees
- Answering phones
- Pre-testing patients\
- Contact lens insertion and removal training
No experience necessary. Will train.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.