Love shopping at our center? Love working here too!
Whether looking for a position with the center or one of our leading retailers, please check back often as positions are updated frequently.
The Candy Shoppe
Multiple Positions/part time & full time Posted Jan 2nd
The NEW Candy Shoppe is seeking an energetic, self motivated people to join our team.
Team members are responsible for helping customers find products, price products and count inventory, assist in setting up displays, stocking shelves, cashiering and opening/closing store.
• Provide great customer service by assisting customers in finding products/suggesting products
• Cleaning and keeping the store tidy both front and back end
• Complete sales transactions and maintain proper accountability at registers
• Ability to interact and communicate effectively with customers and peers
• Ability to complete sales transactions
• Ability to work independently
• one year of retail sales experience preferred
• cash handling experience preferred
• Must be 18 years of age
• A high school diploma or GED preferred
• A part-time or full-time hourly
• Must have flexibility with schedule
• Ability to lift items of up to 35 lbs. and perform other physical duties (i.e. step stool, lifting, bending)
• Ability to spend up to 100% of the working time standing and walking
Email Kelly (email@example.com) for an application.
Sales Associates/Part Time & Full Time Posted Dec 12th
Drives revenue and provides an exceptional client experience through relationship building, product knowledge sharing, and presenting a clean, safe, well-maintained store environment. Consistently achieves individual goals that support store goals.
· Consistently provides an exceptional client experience and a
· Recovers and replenishes the store, executes merchandising directives and maintains visual merchandising presentations
· Understands the cultures and ensures compliance with all Values & Behaviors, as well as store operational standards
· Maintains a clean store environment
· Additional responsibilities as assigned
· Client Experience: ability to function as a role model, ensuring the client remains the top priority; takes initiative to build a loyal client base
· Follows Direction: ability to prioritize and meet deadlines as assigned with minimal supervision
· Merchandising: knowledge of visual standards & techniques; ability to implement and maintain within visual guidelines
· Communication: demonstration of both verbal & written communication skills to leadership, internal & external clients; strong enough command of the English language to read, speak & write effectively
· Accuracy: ability to handle cash & provide change without error
· Minimum High School Diploma or GED
· Minimum one year sales associate or relevant experience in the service industry with proven results