Love shopping at our center? Love working here too!
Whether looking for a position with the center or one of our leading retailers, please check back often as positions are updated frequently.
Sales Manager/Part Time Posted Feb 4th
The Sales Manager is accountable for driving a profitable and "Client First" store location through successful selling floor and fitting room supervision and the delivery of an individual Area of Excellence (AOE). The Sales Manager influences business results through floor supervision and the coaching and effective utilization of store associates. Key areas of focus include the client experience, store top line growth, expense management, marketing, merchandising, and process execution. This is a part-time sales leadership role with key holder responsibilities, reporting into the General Manager.
At The Limited, they invest in you so you can invest in becoming the leader you were meant to be – setting your own path and driving results. You’ll be challenged, encouraged and empowered to impact the lives of your clients, your peers and yourself every day. And you’ll do so as part of a team – unified and unstoppable.
Join their team – Your Possibilities are Unlimited
Apply online at thelimited.com/careers
Sales Associate/Part Time Posted Feb 4th
Do you love adding sparkle to People’s Everyday lives? Swarovski is always looking for Fashion Focused & Talented Sales Ambassadors. They have exciting part time opportunities. Great compensation, benefits, growth opportunities, & employee discount.
Interested candidates can send their resume & contact info to Michael.Anderson-Sousa@Swarovski.com
Selling Supervisor/Part Time Posted Jan 27th
To deliver the sales goals of the company by developing a highly productive staff, with the focus on selling.
- Ensure that all operating standards including; policies, procedures, merchandise presentation and visual guidelines, are followed.
- Support, motivate, and assist, team members to deliver a consistent, above average performance of customer service standards, on a daily basis.
- Ensure all required paperwork/reporting is completed, and transmitted, in an accurate and timely manner.
- Communication of pertinent information and issues to and from the Area, Flagship or District Manager.
- Give merchandising and product feedback, from your store, and competition, in a timely manner, to corporate merchants and Area, Flagship or District Manager.
- Perform additional duties and projects as assigned by the Area, Flagship or District Manager.
- Your work schedule will be flexible, and will include nights and weekends as necessary, due to the needs of the business, as approved by the Store Manager. The schedule will include a weekly alternating shift of openings and closings (3 closings 1 week, and 2 closings the next week, ongoing). The Selling Supervisor may come in late on a closing shift. The schedule also includes 3 Saturdays, and 1 Sunday per month. When working on a Saturday or Sunday, days off may be taken during the week. There will be 1 weekend off per month, business and coverage permitting.
- 1-2 years of retail management experience
- Have the ability to travel to other stores if necessary
- High school graduate or equal certificate
- General knowledge of computer functions
- Knowledge of email process
- Knowledge of excel
Apply by sending your resume and qualifications to Danielle Latorre at email@example.com
Receptionist/Technician/part time & full time Posted Jan 15th
Receptionist/Technician needed at Dr. Wong Associates, the eye doctor's office inside of LensCrafters. Seeking a personable, responsible, enthusiastic individual with excellent communication skills. Duties include:
- checking patients in/out
- explaining and collecting fees
- insurance verification
- answering phones
- pre-testing and patient work-up
- contact lens insertion and removal training
- glaucoma testing
No experience necessary, will train. Mature, professional attitude a must.
Apply by sending your credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Lead/Part Time Posted Jan 15th
- Provide and model legendary customer service to all customers while maintaining awareness of customer traffic
- Works/interacts effectively with other employees, management, and customers
- Achieves shift goals for payroll, store shrink and transactions
- Adheres to all policies and procedures
- Ensures store is clean and maintained to visual standards
- Flexible with tasks
- Complete markdowns and replenishment process
- Listens effectively, clearly, and specifically
- Utilizes all modes of communication (written, verbal, & non-verbal) to effectively ensure understanding
- Motivates store team to drive results
- Assist in meeting/exceeding all sales targets including plan, comp, and other key performance indicators
- Must be able to multi-task to complete responsibilities
- Appropriately allocate time to ensure maximum return on time invested
- Availability must be a minimum of 31 hours weekly; may work Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
Visit or contact the store to apply.
Store Manager & Assistant Manager/part time & full time Posted Jan 15th
Claire's is looking to fill a store manager and store assistant manager position. Looking for someone who is energetic and friendly with some retail management experience.
See store manager to apply.
Sales Associates/Part Time Posted Jan 15th
The sales associate supports the management team in achieving financial goals and promoting a positive work environment.
- must demonstrate best selling behaviors
- Meeting customer service standards
- Must assist management in maintaining store presentation
- Works effectively with other employees and management
- Works quickly to complete physical tasks, such as: showing merchandise to customers, placing merchandise in fixtures, setting new lines, and completing daily store maintenance which includes but is not limited to climbing ladders, cleaning, and lifting boxes
- Availability must be a minimum of 12 hours/ 3 shifts weekly
- May work Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays
Visit or contact the store to apply.
Sales Associate/full time & part time Posted Jan 13th
3D Innovation is the leading manufacturer of 3D laser etched crystals. They produce very high quality, top of the line personalized custom made crystals for their customers. They offer the PERFECT gift giving solution. 3D Innovation specializes in custom laser-etched 3D crystals keepsakes that are beautiful, unique and 'from the heart'.
3D Innovation currently has 28 successful retail locations nationwide and growing TREMENDOUSLY.
They are currently looking to fill both part-time and full-time SALES positions and Manager position in their kiosk in Stamford Town Center.
Employees MUST be:
- With a working discipline
- Reliable and great with people
*Potential to make $16 + per hour !!!
Punctuality is a must! Previous experience in sales is a bonus! This is a fun and well-paid job (Hourly + Commission) in a great dynamic work environment. The company offers room for advancement, long term employment and great career paths. To find out more about the Product please check the company's website www.3DUniversal.net
Interviews will be scheduled immediately.
-Must be at least 21 years old
-Great for college students with generous availability!
To apply, please call 631-703-7625. If you get a voicemail, please LEAVE a very detailed MESSAGE describing why you qualify for the position and the location that you are applying for.
Sales Associates/Part time & full time Posted Jan 5th
Coach, founded in 1941, is a premier accessible luxury accessories brand and a leader in international markets. Coach designs and markets modern accessories that complement the diverse lifestyle of today's consumer. Coach offers excellent career growth opportunities, competitive salaries and great benefits within a dynamic work environment.
Coach brings together strong, collaborative people in a dynamic culture of mutual respect, support, and passion for the brand and product. They believe innovation drives winning performance, and constantly challenge themselves to be the very best they can in every aspect of their business. At Coach, you will be in great company!
The Stamford Coach is currently seeking sales associate applicants. The position requires dynamic, customer service driven individuals with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to exceed sales goals. Flexibility for evening and weekend work is essential. It is preferred that sales associate candidates have 1- 3 year of previous selling experience in a luxury retail service environment. Possesses current knowledge of fashion trends and competition in the marketplace.
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and they pride themselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on applicants or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regards to race, sex, national origin, color age disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion or any other bases prohibited by applicable law.