Love shopping at our center? Love working here too!
Whether looking for a position with the center or one of our leading retailers, please check back often as positions are updated frequently.
Visual Lead - Keyholder
Posted Jun 27th
- Support and Lead to team to deliver sales/payroll goals
- Remain current and compliant on corporate/leadership communication
- Business analysis of depts and work to improve depts through visual execution
- Support and execute daily recovery and filling/uphold visual standards
- Visual floorset and perimeters planning
- Visual floorset and perimeters execution
- Lead all weekly visual changes and promotions
- Lead standards, maintenance, and replenishment/recovery standards
- Order and maintain all visual supplies
- Lead markdown execution to improve margin results at first markdown
- Lead recovery standards and systems within the store
- On the spot coaching of the associates team
- Training and development responsibilities including receiving/shipping, RTV/MOS/Damage Process, and safety
Qualifications: 2 years retail visual experience.
Fax resume to 203.961.0913, attn: store manager, to apply.
Stock Lead - Keyholder
Posted Jun 27th
The Lead Stock Key holder position provides daily support to management team by performing opening and closing routines, providing supervision to ensure store is meeting financial goals and associates are providing World-Class service to the guest. S/he will perform operational functions in the assigned area of accountability stock to ensure the store meets company expectations.
* Effectively perform operational functions: open and close the store, register functions and back office procedures.
* Provides store supervision during manager-on-duty shifts to ensure that the store meets financial targets.
* Conducts warm-up and cool down meetings with associates and coaches associates to productivity and performance.
* Ensure store meets visual, replenishment, cleanliness, safety and back of house standards during manager-on-duty shifts.
* Meet personal productivity targets and goals, while providing exceptional customer service to our guests.
* Comply with all company policies and procedures.
* Maintain an environment where all associates are treated fairly and with dignity and respect, in accordance with our People First Philosophy.
* Perform projects and assignments as directed by the management team.
* Oversee Back of House operations functions: receiving, shipping, inventory management, stockroom organization and standards and markdown/markup execution.
Qualifications: 2 years retail/stock management experience.
Fax your resume to 203.961.0913 to apply.
Hallmark Gold Crown
Posted Jun 13th
Amy's Hallmark at Stamford Town Center is now hiring for two Key Holder positions. They are looking for outgoing, attentive, friendly, and enthusiastic candidates who have open availability on weekends and some prior retail/customer service experience.
Visit the store and speak to the manager to apply. Be prepared for an interview on the spot.
Posted Jun 13th
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT.
You will work in a fascinating field, as part of a motivated, dynamic team, within the world of fashion, jewelry and accessories.
Exceptional Swarovski Sales Consultants represent the company as Brand Ambassadors providing the Ultimate Consumer Experience along with maximizing overall store sales opportunities and creating a "Crystal World" for all new and existing Swarovski customers. Sales Consultants are accountable for individual performance goals through the following expectations:
• Developing authentic relationships with the consumer by assessing their needs, making
personalized product recommendations, and creating a luxury experience.
• Promoting the features and benefits of the Swarovski Crystal Society membership to all
consumers and meeting established monthly membership sales goals.
• Maintaining a flexible work schedules including evening, weekend and holiday availability.
• Maintain the spirit of ownership through demonstrating strong problem solving skills.
• Opening and closing the store.
• Candidates must have 6 – 12 months experience in a premium, luxury branded retail
• Background to include having worked in a goal/metric oriented environment
• Ability to apply mathematical concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and
proportions to practical situations.
• Must be able to work with a minimum amount of supervision.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as Store Operations Manuals and Training
• HS diploma or equivalent
Send all resumes to Michael.Anderson-Sousa@Swarovski.com
Posted Jun 7th
The Limited is a leading specialty retailer of contemporary American women’s fashion with over 200 stores nationwide. As they continue to expand their national presence, they are in special need of experienced and talented individuals to join the renowned brand. At The Limited, you will be a part of their dynamic growth as they continue to open new stores, launch new e-commerce initiatives, and
develop new concepts.
The Sales Associate is a non-management position with primary responsibilities for delivering exceptional client engagement experiences and selling merchandise.
- Support a store environment that is consistently focused on delivering exceptional client engagement experiences
- Clearly and consistently represent merchandising principles
- Support company goals and initiatives
- Develop and model skills and characteristics that lead to improved effectiveness and productivity
Posted Jun 7th
Overall Job Function: Responsible for maximizing sales to drive profitability. Leads, manages and organizes the store according to H&M´s shared values, standards, policies and procedures along with the District team. Serves as manager on duty, manager of a department and support on the floor when needed in a Symbolic leader function.
Minimum Candidate Qualifications
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Preferably 2–3 years of retail management experience or comparable experience
- Ability to lift in excess of 20 pounds
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, bend, stretch, engage in repetitive motions, push, pull and carry items (mannequins, clothing, totes, torsos, etc.) for a short distance
- Ability to climb a ladder and use a step stool
Posted Jun 2nd
Express is a specialty apparel and accessories retailer of women's and men's merchandise, targeting the 20 to 30 year old customer. The Company has over 30 years of experience offering a distinct combination of fashion and quality for multiple lifestyle occasions at an attractive value addressing fashion needs across work, casual, jeanswear, and going-out occasions.
Co-Managers/Hourly Associates Position Overviews
Co-Manager - Responsible for assisting Store Manager in attracting, hiring, training and developing all levels of Associates including: Sales Associates, Stylists and Stock Experts. The Co-Manager assists the store team in meeting all financial and statistical goals while managing an individual Division of Responsibility (DOR), which include:
- Brand - drives the visual execution of the store (floorsets) according to company standards.
- Talent - recruits, staffs, and manages the stores talent schedules. Delivers Orientation and ongoing education for Associates.
- Capability - manages store stockroom processes, merchandise flow activities, and coaches to help reduce shrink in the store.
- Sales Leader - Responsible for leading sales floor coverage while maintaining a selling focus in the absence of store management. Develops, coaches, and motivates sales Associates to provide an exceptional customer experience.
- Stylist - Exceeds customer expectations by providing a personalized fitting room experience. Demonstrate strategic selling techniques such as fitting room wardrobing and personalized merchandise selections. Provides advanced knowledge of current fashion trends and Express product. Maximizes the fitting room experience, while driving sales and creating an elevated customer experience.
Stock Expert - Exceeds customer expectations by leveraging merchandise flow efficiency to ensure product is available and easy to shop. Ensures merchandise is processed according to UPH standards. Ensures new product is placed appropriately on the sales floor once it arrives and has been processed.
Sales Associate - Responsible for providing an exceptional customer experience through offering assistance when needed, ensuring product is on the floor and sized appropriately, and all customers have a quick and efficient cash wrap experience. Additional tasks include stocking, cleaning, and folding merchandise.
7-7 T Shirts
Sales & Managers
Posted May 31st
7-7-T Shirts looking for you...
Kustom Tees was established in 2010 by an entrepreneur who wanted to bring an inexpensive way for people to create their own custom merchandise. The company currently has 25 successful retail locations nationwide and growing TREMENDOUSLY. There is room for advancement, long term employment and great career paths.
Kustom Tees is currently looking to fill both part-time and full-time SALES positions and MANAGER position at the kiosk location in Stamford town center.
employees MUST be:
- With a working discipline
- Reliable and great with people
- Motivated to make $
- Punctuality is a must!
- Previous experience in sales is a bonus!
To find out more about the Product please check the company's website www.kustom-tees.com. Interviews will be scheduled immediately.
When responding to this ad, we prefer PHONE CALLS instead of emails. Please call 631-703-7625.
L'Occitane en Provence
Posted May 31st
- Drive sales results
- Understand and drive key performance indicators such as sales, tickets, and conversion
- Manage operation excellence
- Maintain L'OCCITANE visual and merchandising standards
- Keep store well-stocked, neat, clean, and organized
- Follow standard operating procedures
- Communicate all relevant business information to peers and store manager in a timely manner
- Opening and closing the store
- Cash handling
- 1+ years experience in retail sales
- The desire and ability to provide customers with direct experience with L'OCCITANE products through application
- A positive, professional, and energetic attitude
- A passion for customer service and selling
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Basic math skills
- Strong sense of accountability and an entrepreneurial mindset
Apply in-store. As for store manager, Vanessa Jones.
Posted May 20th
Coach was founded in 1941 as a family-run workshop, and today is a leading New York design house of modern luxury accessories and lifestyle collections. At Coach, they bring together strong, collaborative people in a culture of mutual respect, support, accountability, and passion for the brand and product. Our goal is to offer an inspirational and modern workplace that allows for exceptional talent to thrive.
Coach is currently seeking Sales Associates to work at our Stamford Town Center store in Stamford, CT.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Sales to...
• Deliver renowned and authentic service that creates a Modern Luxury customer experience
• Develop product knowledge skills and remain aware of current collections that are in-store and on-line; cascade and train information to the broader team
• Achieve and exceed goals through sales strategies, clienteling, sourcing new customers and maintaining and building productive long-term relationships with existing customers
• Support an environment of teamwork, trust and collaboration with peers, customers and supervisors
• Build credibility and trust as a personal stylists and fashion expert by staying current with market competition, industry, fashion trends and customer shopping behaviors; share with customers as appropriate
The accomplished individual will possess...
• 1-3 year of previous selling experience in a luxury retail service environment preferred. Possesses current knowledge of fashion trends and competition in the marketplace
• High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
• Knowledge of cash register systems, basic computer skills (including the ability to use iPad/laptop, Mobile POS and Internet)
• Ability to communicate effectively with customers and team (both oral and written), maneuver sales floor and meet moderate stockroom lifting and store climbing requirements
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including nights, weekends and holidays
TO APPLY SEND RESUME TO Stamford2@COACH.COM
Posted May 19th
As a Zara Manager, you are an integral part of the Zara image. You are directly responsible for the success of your department. Your strong leadership skills and retail experience will set the example for your team while performing various tasks related to customer service, visual merchandising, sales and stock management, buying, loss prevention, human resources and operations.
- Provides highest level of care to customers
- Consistently ensures the floor is fully stocked with merchandise
- Merchandises the store with the support of the visual merchandising team
Sales & Stock Management:
- Opens and closes registers with cashiers at the start and/or end of the day within their department
- Oversees the receiving of new shipments (stockroom layout, garment sensors, display)
- Controls all returns/damages/store transfers for department
- Consistently meets sales goals set by upper management while striving to exceed expectations
- Keeps up to date on product information regarding fits, fabrics, sizes and current season trends
- Places orders for their department based on sales and latest market trends
- Works closely with Store Manager to meet shrinkage goals within their department
- Oversees store inventories for department and ensures the highest level of accuracy when doing so
- Ensures the proper training for all staff and recognizes potential candidates for promotion
- Recruits, interviews, develops and maintains a strong department team members
- Ensures that all HR procedures are followed (payroll, store coverage, budgeted hours, training)
- Organizes all issues relating to general services (maintenance, store orders, heating/cooling)
- Follows all Zara company policies and procedures focusing on the Zara management principles
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced setting
- Interest in fashion and current season trends as they apply to the market
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented and organized nature
- Prioritizes tasks to maximize efficiency of team
- Takes initiative to accomplish all set goals
- Great customer service skills
- Leads and motivates team by setting the example
- Desire for career growth within the company
- Minimum of 3-5 years retail management experience
- Medical and Dental insurance
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Employee Discounts
- Significant growth opportunities and professional development
Zara requires professionalism, imagination, high energy and team spirit. Sounds like you? THEN, APPLY NOW ONLINE, in consideration for this excellent opportunity.
The Art of Shaving
Sales Associate (Shaving Consultant)
Posted May 18th
Meet and exceed sales goals by providing a positive customer shopping experience through knowledgeable, friendly and efficient service standards.
- Provide welcoming and knowledgeable customer service
- Responsible for meeting individual sales plan
- Responsible for tracking and reporting individual performance
- Responsible for opening Store/Key Holder
- Responsible for closing of store including end of day cash and credit card reporting
- Responsible for managing Barber Spa appointment book (where services are available)
- Perform merchandising duties including replenishment of stock throughout shift
- Assist in cleaning and maintenance of store as needed
- Responsible for operating cash register
- Perform duties as assigned by Store Manager
- Observe and monitor loss prevention
- Upscale retail experience
- Proven sales record
- Responsive and attentive customer service skills
- Enthusiastic, motivated, team player
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with current computer technologies
Applications are online. You can also bring a resume by the store, so they know to look for you!
Posted May 18th
LOFT is looking for a part-time sales associate for a fast-paced work environment. Must be able to multi-task, be customer friendly, outgoing, and fashion forward. Training is available and pay is based on experience.
Visit the store and ask for Lisa or Kaitlin to apply.