Love shopping at our center? Love working here too!
Whether looking for a position with the center or one of our leading retailers, please check back often as positions are updated frequently.
Posted May 20th
Coach was founded in 1941 as a family-run workshop, and today is a leading New York design house of modern luxury accessories and lifestyle collections. At Coach, they bring together strong, collaborative people in a culture of mutual respect, support, accountability, and passion for the brand and product. Our goal is to offer an inspirational and modern workplace that allows for exceptional talent to thrive.
Coach is currently seeking Sales Associates to work at our Stamford Town Center store in Stamford, CT.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Sales to...
• Deliver renowned and authentic service that creates a Modern Luxury customer experience
• Develop product knowledge skills and remain aware of current collections that are in-store and on-line; cascade and train information to the broader team
• Achieve and exceed goals through sales strategies, clienteling, sourcing new customers and maintaining and building productive long-term relationships with existing customers
• Support an environment of teamwork, trust and collaboration with peers, customers and supervisors
• Build credibility and trust as a personal stylists and fashion expert by staying current with market competition, industry, fashion trends and customer shopping behaviors; share with customers as appropriate
The accomplished individual will possess...
• 1-3 year of previous selling experience in a luxury retail service environment preferred. Possesses current knowledge of fashion trends and competition in the marketplace
• High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
• Knowledge of cash register systems, basic computer skills (including the ability to use iPad/laptop, Mobile POS and Internet)
• Ability to communicate effectively with customers and team (both oral and written), maneuver sales floor and meet moderate stockroom lifting and store climbing requirements
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including nights, weekends and holidays
TO APPLY SEND RESUME TO Stamford2@COACH.COM
Posted May 19th
As a Zara Manager, you are an integral part of the Zara image. You are directly responsible for the success of your department. Your strong leadership skills and retail experience will set the example for your team while performing various tasks related to customer service, visual merchandising, sales and stock management, buying, loss prevention, human resources and operations.
- Provides highest level of care to customers
- Consistently ensures the floor is fully stocked with merchandise
- Merchandises the store with the support of the visual merchandising team
Sales & Stock Management:
- Opens and closes registers with cashiers at the start and/or end of the day within their department
- Oversees the receiving of new shipments (stockroom layout, garment sensors, display)
- Controls all returns/damages/store transfers for department
- Consistently meets sales goals set by upper management while striving to exceed expectations
- Keeps up to date on product information regarding fits, fabrics, sizes and current season trends
- Places orders for their department based on sales and latest market trends
- Works closely with Store Manager to meet shrinkage goals within their department
- Oversees store inventories for department and ensures the highest level of accuracy when doing so
- Ensures the proper training for all staff and recognizes potential candidates for promotion
- Recruits, interviews, develops and maintains a strong department team members
- Ensures that all HR procedures are followed (payroll, store coverage, budgeted hours, training)
- Organizes all issues relating to general services (maintenance, store orders, heating/cooling)
- Follows all Zara company policies and procedures focusing on the Zara management principles
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced setting
- Interest in fashion and current season trends as they apply to the market
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented and organized nature
- Prioritizes tasks to maximize efficiency of team
- Takes initiative to accomplish all set goals
- Great customer service skills
- Leads and motivates team by setting the example
- Desire for career growth within the company
- Minimum of 3-5 years retail management experience
- Medical and Dental insurance
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Employee Discounts
- Significant growth opportunities and professional development
Zara requires professionalism, imagination, high energy and team spirit. Sounds like you? THEN, APPLY NOW ONLINE, in consideration for this excellent opportunity.
The Art of Shaving
Sales Associate (Shaving Consultant)
Posted May 18th
Meet and exceed sales goals by providing a positive customer shopping experience through knowledgeable, friendly and efficient service standards.
- Provide welcoming and knowledgeable customer service
- Responsible for meeting individual sales plan
- Responsible for tracking and reporting individual performance
- Responsible for opening Store/Key Holder
- Responsible for closing of store including end of day cash and credit card reporting
- Responsible for managing Barber Spa appointment book (where services are available)
- Perform merchandising duties including replenishment of stock throughout shift
- Assist in cleaning and maintenance of store as needed
- Responsible for operating cash register
- Perform duties as assigned by Store Manager
- Observe and monitor loss prevention
- Upscale retail experience
- Proven sales record
- Responsive and attentive customer service skills
- Enthusiastic, motivated, team player
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with current computer technologies
Applications are online. You can also bring a resume by the store, so they know to look for you!
Posted May 18th
LOFT is looking for a part-time sales associate for a fast-paced work environment. Must be able to multi-task, be customer friendly, outgoing, and fashion forward. Training is available and pay is based on experience.
Visit the store and ask for Lisa or Kaitlin to apply.
The Walking Company
Posted Mar 29th
Part-time position interacting with customers to communicate store products and sales. Requirements include ability to physically bend to help customers try on shoes, comfortable talking with people and able to work a cash register/handle money. One year of management experience preferred.
TO APPLY, visit store for details.
Posted Mar 23rd
Receptionist/Technician needed at Eye Doctor's office inside LensCrafters at the Stamford Town Center. Seeking a personable, enthusiastic individual with excellent communication skills.
Front Desk Duties include:
- Checking in/out patients
- Explaining and collecting fees
- Answering phones
- Pre-testing patients\
- Contact lens insertion and removal training
No experience necessary. Will train.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.